National interprofessional strike
Due to an inter-professional national strike, the SNCF traffic is strongly reduced on the entire network.
The TGV / INTERCITES / OUIGO trains that are open for booking are guaranteed to be running, for journeys until 16 January.
It is also possible that seats will be put up for sale until the day before the departure of the trains. We invite you to regularly renew your search on our site.
- If you wish, you can also get an exchange or refund without any fees on OUI.sncf.
- Important: The absence of fees is mentioned at the end of your exchange or cancellation. Remember to go through with your request. Rest assured, the exchange or cancellation of your initial ticket is only effective after your final validation.
- If you cannot exchange your ticket online: you can first cancel it, then buy a new ticket and request a refund later by completing the formular (in French) here.
- If cancellation is not offered online, request a refund by completing the formular (in French) here.
- Remember: In the case of modification or renouncement of your train journey, remember to make your exchange or cancellation on OUI.sncf before the departure of your train. This will make it easier for other travelers to travel during this busy period.
- We try to support you with alternative travel solutions on OUI.sncf